Traveloka collaborates with AXN’S ‘Asia’s Got Talent’
Singapore– Traveloka, Southeast Asia’s leading app for all hotel and flight needs, announced its partnership in the second season of AXN’s hit-rated series, ‘Asia’s Got Talent’ Asia’s biggest and most recognized talent competition show, during the press conference at the ArtScience Museum, Singapore.
Traveloka, the presenting sponsor of the program, expressed their excitement at being a part of the most anticipated talent show in the region. “Traveloka is excited to partner with ‘Asia’s Got Talent’ where we see a mutual partnership value between Traveloka and the show. Every day, millions of people would open the Traveloka App as the first step of making their travel dreams come true. It offers a user-friendly booking experience and a wide range of flight and accommodation options at great prices, all to assist travelers in reaching any destination they want seamlessly. As the leading app for all hotel and flight needs in Southeast Asia, we are excited to empower the region’s talent as well as their journey to success with the support of their families and friends,” said Christian Suwarna, Traveloka Senior Vice President Business Development.
Since 2015, Traveloka started to expand into Southeast Asia countries with a presence in 6 Southeast Asia countries: Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and The Philippines making Traveloka the largest online travel company in the region. With more than 1,000 employees, Traveloka continues to provide the best end-to-end travel experience. Traveloka provides wide-range of travel needs in one platform, offering travel booking services to various domestic and international destinations. It has been Traveloka’s main objective to ensure that people can easily plan their travel through Traveloka that can be accessed through desktop, mobile web, and mobile application (Android and iOS) anytime and anywhere.
To date, Traveloka mobile application has been downloaded for over 20 million times.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020