Armoza Formats has announced that Spain’s Boomerang TV has picked up two of their formats for local adaptation; social experiment Sex Tape and reality competition Curvy Supermodel. This new deal makes Spain the sixth territory to take Sex Tape after its launch for MIPTV, while Curvy Supermodel has also been acquired in six countries and will soon make its debut in Poland and Ukraine. Additionally, a second season of the plus-size modeling competition is now airing in Germany, while the finished tapes of the German version have also been licensed in Spain by Mediaset’s woman-skewed channel Divinity.
Developed by Armoza Formats and based on the Formagination idea pitched by Dr. Shelly Varod, Sex Tape (60-90’) is the must-see social experiment, where each week three couples will try to fix their relationships through a dramatic and spicy new therapy. They’ll film their love life for a week – the issues, the intimacy and the sex… They will then meet the other couples, and under the guidance of a top sex therapist they will reveal their uncensored tapes. We will see their raw and unfiltered reactions, from the laughter to the conflicts and the tears, but will the new perspective that they get from the experience change their relationship?
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 100 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 62 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020