5 Gold Rings is now available as stand-alone game, within the same app as the play along. This means that audiences are able to play the 5 Gold Rings game anytime, anywhere: even when the TV show is not on air! The new mobile game is now first available in France – where 5 Anneaux d’Or (5 Gold Rings) premieres on France 2 tonight. The hit show aired in The Netherlands and UK. Israel will follow soon together with more territories.
In 5 Gold Rings, contestants answer questions by placing gold rings onto an animated picture, displayed on a huge LED floor. The prize money per level gets higher… but the rings get smaller. And with the unique connected gameplay, viewers have a mini version of the floor in the palm of their hands and can truly be part of the experience.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020