Singapore– Have you ever met someone with “Koumpounophobia”? DIVA, the women’s entertainment destination channel brand from NBCUniversal International Networks, announced the return of hit makeover series How Do I Look? Asia for a third season. Host and Executive Producer Jeannie Mai , is back on the case to solve Asia’s most shocking fashion crimes – including for a girl with a button phobia (koumpounophobiac) – beginning 4 September, Mondays at 8PM on DIVA.
For the first-time-ever, the show will feature a hijabi participant – Niessa (Malaysia) – as well as a lovebirds – Rita and Anand (Malaysia). Other fashion victims from this season’s diverse roster include veterinarian Ticta (Indonesia), accountant Doung (Vietnam), former party girl Stephanie (Singapore), Crocs-crazy Maureen (Indonesia), button-phobic Yen (Taiwan) and Philosophy lecturer/rebel cosplayer Kimi (Philippines).
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 53 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 49 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020