Kanal D has restructured its senior management team as part of the company’s growth target in the international market. Kerim Emrah Turna has been promoted to Director of Business Development and Sales, Americas & Africa. Ezgi Ural has been promoted to Director of Business Development and Sales, Europe, MENA & Asia. They will be in charge of identifying new opportunities in global media landscape and linear and non-linear content sales and will be reporting directly to Ozge Bulut Maraslı, Deputy CEO – Dogan TV Holding.
Kanal D International is the global business arm of Turkish Media Conglomerate Dogan TV Holding. Turkey’s leading FTA Network Kanal D and its sister channel teve2, the pioneer News Network CNN Turk, one of the biggest production houses D-Productions, DTH operator D-Smart, plenty of thematic channels, leading OTT platform BluTV and nation-wide radio stations are among the assets that Dogan TV Holding operates.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 53 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 49 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020