Los Angeles– Kabillion and Mediacom Communications jointly announced that the two companies have finalized a deal to carry Kabillion and Kabillion Girls Rule! On Mediacom’s VOD Service. Kabillion, the only independently owned VOD network ranked among the Top 10 Kids Free on Demand networks, will launch in select markets within Mediacom’s service foot-print and continue to expand in the future.
Kabillion is the Emmy Award-winning network geared to today’s time shifted audience of “watch it when you want” as VOD has become the new linear TV experience. Kabillion is geared toward kids 6-12 year of age, while its companion network Kabillion Girls Rule! is for girls 6-12 years of age.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 9.6k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 362 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 63 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- TBS, Sony Pictures Television sign global distribution and format agreement for ‘Time Is Money’ 54 views | posted on October 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020