ITV Studios Global Entertainment takes 60 minute makeover internationally
ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVS GE) will take 60 Minute Makeover to the international market following the announcement of its commission in the UK.
A new 20 x 60 series of the show, which first aired in 2004 and is produced by ITV Studios’ factual entertainment label Shiver, has been ordered by UK channel Quest Red and will air later this year. Accordingly ITVS GE will now look to bring the format to the attention of global buyers as it plans ahead to MIPCOM in October.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 89 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 82 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 78 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020