ITV Studios Global Entertainment takes 60 minute makeover internationally
ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVS GE) will take 60 Minute Makeover to the international market following the announcement of its commission in the UK.
A new 20 x 60 series of the show, which first aired in 2004 and is produced by ITV Studios’ factual entertainment label Shiver, has been ordered by UK channel Quest Red and will air later this year. Accordingly ITVS GE will now look to bring the format to the attention of global buyers as it plans ahead to MIPCOM in October.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020