London, Paris – Arqiva, the UK’s leading communications infrastructure and media services company, and Eutelsat Communications announced an agreement that strengthens their relationship at the premium 28° East video neighbourhood. The multi-year, multi-transponder agreement covering high-power transponders at 28° East reinforces Arqiva’s competitive position as a leading service provider for DTH services in the UK and Ireland. With multiple teleports, transponders and connectivity solutions, Arqiva offers its customers an end-to-end suite of services to deliver channels into over 10 million Sky and Freesat homes.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 90 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 34 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020