London, Paris – Arqiva, the UK’s leading communications infrastructure and media services company, and Eutelsat Communications announced an agreement that strengthens their relationship at the premium 28° East video neighbourhood. The multi-year, multi-transponder agreement covering high-power transponders at 28° East reinforces Arqiva’s competitive position as a leading service provider for DTH services in the UK and Ireland. With multiple teleports, transponders and connectivity solutions, Arqiva offers its customers an end-to-end suite of services to deliver channels into over 10 million Sky and Freesat homes.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 51 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 46 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 38 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020