ABS-CBN Corporation, the Philippine’s leading media and entertainment company, has started airing its local version of the hit international kiddie talent-talk show “Little Big Shots” that features extraordinarily talented, witty, and charming kids from all over the country and around the world, including young internet sensations.
On its pilot telecasts, the local edition of “Little Big Shots” showcased amazing Filipino kids such as a nine year-old pole dancer, sibling kiddie acrobats, a three year-old geography genius, and even a six year-old boy with six pack abs.
The kids were so incredibly charming that they instantly captivated Filipino viewers, hitting 36% and 36.9% in national TV ratings, beating rival programs with only 14.9% and 20% in combined urban and rural homes, according to data from Kantar Media. The show’s official hashtag #LittleBigShotsPH also trended on Twitter worldwide.
In “Little Big Shots,” kids aged two to 12 years old with remarkable intellect, showmanship, and abilities will thrill viewers of all ages as they take center stage every week. But aside from what they can do, the show will also put in the limelight their amusing personalities when they express themselves through spontaneous banter.
“You would be surprised by the kids in the show and I’m here to let their personalities shine. They are all exceptional and deserving to be called little big shots,” shared host Billy Crawford, who was a chart-topping music artist in France and other parts of Europe before returning back home in the Philippines to become one of the country’s premiere and sought after TV host.
“I grew up performing and I know how rewarding it is to entertain people. But in ‘Little Big Shots,’ you wouldn’t expect what the kids can do and say. They are all very charming,” he added.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 53 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 49 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020