Malaysia– Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN), a division of Viacom Inc.), and HyppTV, an award winning IPTV service by Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) announced their collaboration to launch Paramount Channel for the first time in Malaysia.
As part of the same agreement, two more Viacom channels, MTV Asia and Nickelodeon, will also join the HyppTV service from 1 August 2017. This will extend Viacom’s suite of channels available on the platform, which already includes Comedy Central Asia and Nick Jr. All five Viacom channels will also be available on HyppTV’s mobile app, HyppTV Everywhere. Details about the packaging and price plans will be announced in the coming weeks.
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 104 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 103 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 103 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020