Malaysia– Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN), a division of Viacom Inc.), and HyppTV, an award winning IPTV service by Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) announced their collaboration to launch Paramount Channel for the first time in Malaysia.
As part of the same agreement, two more Viacom channels, MTV Asia and Nickelodeon, will also join the HyppTV service from 1 August 2017. This will extend Viacom’s suite of channels available on the platform, which already includes Comedy Central Asia and Nick Jr. All five Viacom channels will also be available on HyppTV’s mobile app, HyppTV Everywhere. Details about the packaging and price plans will be announced in the coming weeks.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 71 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 70 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020