TV5MONDE, the world’s no. 1 cultural channel in French, reaching 300m households worldwide, announced its new distribution agreement with a 3rd carrier in Israel. In addition to being broadcast to over 1.5m households in Israel via HOT and YES in Israel, it now joins Partner TV, the new OTT multi-TV provider launched on June 27th by Partner Communications.
Placing its confidence on the French speaking population in Israel as well as the vast Francophiles in Israel – TV5MONDE expresses its commitment to expanding cultural values through its wide range of programmes and French language teaching tools, reaching an even larger number of Israeli viewers, who would now be able to watch the excellent channel via Partner TV.
Partner TV Last week announced its news service in a press conference, revealing the 40 linear channels that will be included in the new TV bundle: RGE sports channels, a variety of kids channels, including BabyTV channel, lifestyle including the local Home plus channel and Natgeo channels, CNN, FOX NEWS, and TV5MONDE Europe.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 74 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 51 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 48 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020