Hong Kong–Turner Asia Pacific is partnering with Qualson developer to launch a new app that enables users of different ages to make learning English fun through Cartoon Networks’ shows and characters.
Targeted for launch in October in South Korea with subsequent rollout plans for other Asian markets including Japan, Taiwan and Southeast Asia, the subscription model app will target both kids and adults who want to improve their fluency in both listening and speaking English.
Popular original shows from Turner’s Cartoon Network featured in the app include We Bare Bears, The Powerpuff Girls, Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, Uncle Grandpa and Regular Show.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 36 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 33 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020