Hong Kong–Turner Asia Pacific is partnering with Qualson developer to launch a new app that enables users of different ages to make learning English fun through Cartoon Networks’ shows and characters.
Targeted for launch in October in South Korea with subsequent rollout plans for other Asian markets including Japan, Taiwan and Southeast Asia, the subscription model app will target both kids and adults who want to improve their fluency in both listening and speaking English.
Popular original shows from Turner’s Cartoon Network featured in the app include We Bare Bears, The Powerpuff Girls, Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, Uncle Grandpa and Regular Show.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020