Suitcase TV Ltd announces Board-level Promotions.
Suitcase TV Ltd, a leading broadcast IP-based technology developer, announced that Kim Weis Hansen has been appointed as non-executive director.
Hansen has been a business consultant in Denmark for more than 20 years, with a background in IT, Broadcast and Sales, and will advise Suitcase TV on market strategies and the development of channel partnerships. Previous positions include as VP EMEA at The Fantastic Corporation, which went public VP Sales Europe at Tellium which was later acquired; LogicWorks, also later taken public; and numerous other IT companies. Through his investment company Connexion4, Kim also focusses on environmentally friendly businesses and owns LED lighting specialist Luzon Europe. Kim currently sits on the board of four other companies in Denmark.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 195 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 106 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 48 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020