Three Globo productions bound to sweep Georgian audiences off their feet. The telenovelas Time After Time, Hidden Truths and The Enchanted Tale were licensed by two local networks, reinforcing the genre’s relevance in Eastern Europe, which has been following Globo’s productions for years. Featured in Globo’s catalog for the 2017 NATPE Budapest, Time After Time was chosen by TV Pirveli – a pay TV network that broadcasts journalism and entertainment shows, as well as telenovelas. The network will also feature last year’s International Emmy winner for Best Telenovela, Hidden Truths. Closing the list of productions to premiere in the country, The Enchanted Tale, which also won an Emmy in 2013, will air in July, on the 3 p.m. time slot of Iberia TV – another pay channel in Georgia.
‘Time After Time’ tells the love story of Livia (Alinne Moraes, ‘The Illusionist’) and Felipe (Rafael Cardoso, ‘Empire’), a romance that overcomes the barriers of time. The couple meets in the nineteenth century, but after being prevented from living their passion, the story leaps 150 years forward in time and they are given a second chance to fall in love again. With a tight-knit story line, the essence of the plot is evident in both phases. The telenovela was a hit in Brazil and has been making its way into the hearts of international audiences as well. Besides the Georgian channels, networks from Africa, Latin America, Europe and the Middle East have also bet on this exciting tale.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020