Los Angeles/Paris – Gaumont, the studio behind the Netflix hit series, Narcos, is adding several new executives to its global distribution team following the appointment earlier this year of Vanessa Shapiro as President of Worldwide TV Distribution & Co-Production.
In Paris, France, Cecilia Rossignol has been appointed Vice President, International TV Sales, Drama, responsible for selling and pre-selling Gaumont’s U.S. and French television programming within the EMEA territories, as well as solidifying partnerships for European co-productions. In Los Angeles, California, Cherie Johnson has joined as Vice President of Marketing to develop strategic marketing initiatives for international TV sales; and Robby Amar has joined as Vice President, TV Acquisitions & Distribution, to focus on acquiring new TV series from third party producers for worldwide distribution. Each report directly to Shapiro. Rebekah Zarbarsky also joins Gaumont as Manager, Marketing, reporting to Johnson. The new appointments are in addition to the recently announced appointment of Laura Laas to the post of Vice President, International TV Sales, Animation, who is based in Paris.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 66 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020