Endemol Shine Group and Quebecor Content close deal
Global content creator, producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group announced a new deal with Quebecor Content as The Wall moves into French Canada. Quebecor Content is set to produce the international smash hit original US format from Glassman Media, Springhill Entertainment and Universal Television Alternative Studio for TVA in prime-time.
The Wall is the No. 1 game show in the US on NBC and the highest rated game show of the year in France on TF1. With a Spanish version currently in production and a German version for RTL due later this year, The Wall is a tense, heart-stopping quiz which requires both the right answers and the right bounces in order to win a life-changing cash prize.
A combination of quiz, luck and strategy set against the background of a highly dramatic and interactive set piece, a pair of teammates must work together to tackle the mammoth wall. Emotions run high as green and red balls fall down The Wall, determining monumental gains and heartbreaking losses.
Lisa Perrin CEO of Creative Networks says – “The Wall is an extraordinary format which has become a breakout hit in the US and France where it continues to deliver huge audiences for both NBC and TF1.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 57 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 40 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 30 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020