ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVS GE) has announced that its international hit format, Come Dine With Me, is coming to Spain. Ven A Cenar Conmigo will be produced for Mediaset España’s Cuatro channel by Warner Bros. International Television Production Spain (WBITVP Spain), who acquired the format rights. Each week five contestants will battle it out to be rewarded with the ‘ultimate dinner party host’ title and win a cash prize of 3,000 euros.
The deal with WBITVP Spain for Cuatro follows on from the announcement at MIPTV earlier this year that Mongol TV had bought the rights to the show, taking the number of countries the unscripted factual entertainment format has now been sold in to over 40.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 321 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020