ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVS GE) has announced that its international hit format, Come Dine With Me, is coming to Spain. Ven A Cenar Conmigo will be produced for Mediaset España’s Cuatro channel by Warner Bros. International Television Production Spain (WBITVP Spain), who acquired the format rights. Each week five contestants will battle it out to be rewarded with the ‘ultimate dinner party host’ title and win a cash prize of 3,000 euros.
The deal with WBITVP Spain for Cuatro follows on from the announcement at MIPTV earlier this year that Mongol TV had bought the rights to the show, taking the number of countries the unscripted factual entertainment format has now been sold in to over 40.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020