Hong Kong– Asia Satellite Telecommunications Company Limited (AsiaSat) and KBZ Gateway Company Limited (KBZ) have extended their partnership for KBZ’s expanding VSAT broadband services to clients across Myanmar.
KBZ has expanded its C-band and Ku-band capacity on AsiaSat 4 and AsiaSat 7 satellites to meet the growing demands from clients in the banking and finance, oil and gas industries for faster services and more cost-efficient connectivity. KBZ has successfully expanded its high-speed broadband network connecting 300 remote sites across the country for KBZ Bank’s branch network connectivity and reliable 24-hour ATM service, as well as communications for remote oil and gas exploration sites.
With the expanded capacity, KBZ is able to offer advanced broadband services supporting up to 100 Mbps of throughput, while serving its clients with increased speed and reliability, enabling KBZ to further expand into the hospitality sector.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020