Production companies Lagardère Studios and Maagalot Productions have now acquired the local rights to Armoza Formats’ new emotional factual format OVO in France and Israel. Also taken in Germany, OVO was launched in collaboration with leading Spanish communication group MEDIAPRO who produced the show with Phileas Production.
OVO(30’) is a compelling and fun show that touches the whole country and paints a portrait of your nation. In the middle of the chaos of a city and the distractions of everyday life, OVO is a warm and welcoming sanctuary where passers-by can share their most intimate stories and feelings. During each season, our egg-shaped “confession booths” will be placed in 10 different city centers, welcoming anyone who wishes to enter. OVO’s mission – to get to know the people, because everyone has a story to tell and everyone wants to be heard. In this calm and private space, OVO will ask questions and truly listen to what the people of each city have to say.
- ‘The Rookie’ starring Nathan Fillion is coming to AXN Asia starting 23 February 108 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- Viu to showcase 11 new Korean dramas in February and March 90 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020