Beautiful and multi-talented actress Andrea Torres continues her journey as a Kapuso as she renewed her exclusive contract with GMA Network. Present in the contract signing were GMA Senior Vice President for Entertainment TV Lilybeth G. Rasonable, GMA Senior Assistant Vice President for Alternative Productions Gigi Santiago-Lara, Senior Program Managers for ETV Charles Koo and Hazel Abonita and GMAAC Senior Talent Manager Vic del Rosario.
During the contract signing, Andrea said she feels blessed and thankful with her contract renewal with the Kapuso Network, “Masaya ako dahil for the next few years makakasama ko ang pamilya ko, ang GMA 7. Dito naman po talaga ako lumaki. Ang nakakatuwa kasi they helped me realize what I want to do here in the industry. Tinutulungan nila ako para maisip ano pa ang pwede kong gawin at paano pa ako mage-explore,” she said.
Aside from Bubble Gang, Andrea is back on primetime as she once again reprises the feisty and daring character of Venus in the top-rating series Alyas Robin Hood.
Andrea’s portrayal of Venus got positive feedback from viewers and netizens and as the drama series enters a new chapter, she shared that “mas fierce, mas palaban at mas maraming action scenes ang aabangan sa character ni Venus. Excited na ako kasi magagamit ko na yung mga naging trainings ko for Muay Thai at Boxing.”
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020