Bangkok – WebTVAsia announced a global strategic partnership with China’s top short video platform Tudou, a wholly owned subsidiary of Alibaba Digital Media and Entertainment Group. Thetie-up confirmed WebTVAsia as Asia’s first Multi Channel Network (MCN) partner to participate in Tudou’s new RMB 2 billion (USD 291 million) global short-form content sourcing initiative, codenamed “The Big Fish Plan”.
As a “Big Fish Partner”, WebTVAsia is offered market-leading privileges by Tudou in four areas: Algorithm Weighing, Valuation Adjustment, Brand Marketing and Copyright Protection. Content providers under WebTVAsia are therefore extended similar benefits with further localisation and marketing support by WebTVAsia’s China division.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 320 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020