Bangkok – WebTVAsia announced a global strategic partnership with China’s top short video platform Tudou, a wholly owned subsidiary of Alibaba Digital Media and Entertainment Group. Thetie-up confirmed WebTVAsia as Asia’s first Multi Channel Network (MCN) partner to participate in Tudou’s new RMB 2 billion (USD 291 million) global short-form content sourcing initiative, codenamed “The Big Fish Plan”.
As a “Big Fish Partner”, WebTVAsia is offered market-leading privileges by Tudou in four areas: Algorithm Weighing, Valuation Adjustment, Brand Marketing and Copyright Protection. Content providers under WebTVAsia are therefore extended similar benefits with further localisation and marketing support by WebTVAsia’s China division.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 80 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020