Hong Kong – Turner Asia-Pacific has announced that Mr. Clement Schwebig has been promoted to Chief Financial Officer, in addition to his current role as SVP, Business Development, Licensing and China.Mr. Shitiz Jain, SVP Finance, has been leading Turner’s financial growth and planning, as well as assisting the regional management team to maximize financial results across the entire portfolio of Turner’s kids, news and general entertainment brands, and businesses in the region. Jain, who leaves the network on a high, will be pursuing a new opportunity at the end of June 2017.
Schwebig joined Turner Asia-Pacific in 2013. Over the last three years, he has successfully led the company’s efforts to grow beyond its core business by creating new local and pan-regional channels, and in developing local content opportunities to further Turner’s presence in the market. He has also led Turner’s growth strategy across the region in the digital space, as well as Turner’s consumer products and location-based entertainment businesses.
Some of his recent notable achievements so far include Warner TV, Cartoon Network Amazone waterpark in Thailand, the acquisition and development of the Tuzki franchise and repositioning Cartoon Network’s consumer product business for growth.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 47 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020