Hong Kong – Turner Asia-Pacific has announced that Mr. Clement Schwebig has been promoted to Chief Financial Officer, in addition to his current role as SVP, Business Development, Licensing and China.Mr. Shitiz Jain, SVP Finance, has been leading Turner’s financial growth and planning, as well as assisting the regional management team to maximize financial results across the entire portfolio of Turner’s kids, news and general entertainment brands, and businesses in the region. Jain, who leaves the network on a high, will be pursuing a new opportunity at the end of June 2017.
Schwebig joined Turner Asia-Pacific in 2013. Over the last three years, he has successfully led the company’s efforts to grow beyond its core business by creating new local and pan-regional channels, and in developing local content opportunities to further Turner’s presence in the market. He has also led Turner’s growth strategy across the region in the digital space, as well as Turner’s consumer products and location-based entertainment businesses.
Some of his recent notable achievements so far include Warner TV, Cartoon Network Amazone waterpark in Thailand, the acquisition and development of the Tuzki franchise and repositioning Cartoon Network’s consumer product business for growth.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 36 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 33 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020