Singtel Group awarded at Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards
Singapore – Singtel won three Gold awards at the fourth Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards which recognises business innovation across 22 countries in the Asia-Pacific region. Singtel emerged the winner in the Innovation in Paid Media Planning and Management, Social Media Marketing, and Annual Report categories. The judges lauded Singtel’s digital marketing arm, Amobee, for Innovation in Paid Media Planning and Management with its Amobee Brand Intelligence platform.
Amobee Brand Intelligence analyses over 60 billion consumer digital engagements daily across the web, social, mobile and video. It enables marketers to optimise media strategies across channels and devices in real time to increase brand awareness and engagement rates by providing them insights into their target audience. Amobee was also recognised in the Innovation in Social Media Marketing category for its work with Airbnb for the “Personal” campaign, which was part of Airbnb’s “Live There” global digital advertising initiative. Delivered across six countries (Australia, Germany, India, South Korea, UK & US), and five channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Video) to drive awareness, consumer engagement and site traffic, the campaign reached over 101 million users with an average video view-through rate of 10%.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020