Sherman Oaks, CA – GRB Entertainment announced another slate of programme sales with a mix of genres to UK, Europe, and Thailand. Fox Networks Group UK acquired multiple seasons of long-running investigative crime series On The Case, exploring murder mysteries through in-depth interviews with witnesses and suspects while examining the forensic evidence that helped to unravel the mystery.
Viasat World Limited acquired Cinelab for Nordics, Baltics, Russia, CIS, and CEE, profiling masters of special effects who can make just about anything happen. In each episode, the team produces a short action film with little money, a lot of creativity, and a Hollywood special effect that will blow you away!
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 257 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 80 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 74 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 70 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021