Extensive anti-tobacco campaign for World No Tobacco day
India – Viacom18’s Youth and English Entertainment brands MTV, MTV Beats, Vh1, Comedy Central and Colors Infinity joined hands with Ketto, an online fundraising website, to launch an Anti-Tobacco Campaign on ‘World No Tobacco day’. The campaign is not just aimed at creating Anti-Tobacco awareness but also encourages people to donate in support of Kato’s initiative to help Cancer patients.
MTV, MTV Beats, Vh1, Comedy Central and COLORS INFINITY, have activated a five-brand digital campaign, to spread the message to quit smoking and save lives. While the English Entertainment channels of Viacom18, Comedy Central and COLORS INFINITY have taken the video route to spread the message, the pioneer of English Entertainment and Music in India, Vh1 presents a unique method to fight the urge of smoking with the launch of a fun fidget microsite. Research states that it takes approximately 3.5 minutes to smoke a cigarette. Vh1 is geared up to replace that urge by launching the healthy digital fidget toy. MTV has shared ‘Letters to Cigarettes’ on its social media platforms. All these activities are being cross promoted across all the five brands.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 175 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 109 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020