CNN International Commercial announces two new appointments in the Asia Pacific region, welcoming Delilah Chan as Sales Director, Southeast Asia, and Zab Ali as Digital Director, North Asia. With 18 years of experience working and leading teams across South East Asia, Chan will oversee CNN’s Advertising Sales team based in Singapore. In this role, she will develop strategic partnerships and manage relationships with key clients and agencies to drive CNNIC’s business goals through multi-platform strategies that are industry-leading and innovative.
Meanwhile, bringing his digital expertise to the CNNIC team, Ali will be based in Hong Kong and his primary role will be to engage with a greater number of brands on digital campaigns and enable brand integration through innovative adverting solutions. These include building and strengthening partnerships with advertising technologies, while promoting CNN’s data strategy and business development.
Commenting on the team expansions, Sunita Rajan, Senior Vice President, Advertising Sales, Asia Pacific, CNN International Commercial, said “These appointments are a crucial addition to the sales leadership team, which is focused on delivering best in class multi-platform solutions powered by data, content, insights and creativity which enable CNN’s growth in key markets such as Southeast Asia. I am pleased to have Delilah on our team as she has a proven track record of driving growth in media, content and technology sectors in the fast-paced and evolving SEA region. She brings a wealth of experience with her and I am certain that her contribution will further enable us to achieve CNNIC’s goals.”
Prior to joining CNN International Commercial, Chan was the Head of Sales in APAC for SuperAwesome, the largest kids-focused digital media platform in the world. Before that, she held positions such as Head of Business for Twitter in SEA, and led the BBC Advertising Sales team in Singapore. Ali has worked in both the UK and Hong Kong before joining CNN International Commercial. He was most recently with Havas Media. Prior to that, he worked at agencies such as MRM//McCann, iProspect and Carat.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 321 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020