One of the most popular edutainment channels worldwide, ChuChu TV in only its fourth year has received 10 million subscribers with just 154 videos, making it the fastest ever growing YouTube channel in the world in the family entertainment and pre-school education space. This incredible milestone which reiterates ChuChu TV’s remarkable success was achieved on Saturday 17th June 2017.
ChuChu TV is the fourth largest YouTube channel in India with its online audience larger than that of All India Bakchod (AIB), Viral Fever Videos or Comedy Nights, Colors TV and Star Plus. The channels more popular with a larger subscriber-base than ChuChu TV are T-Series, Sony and ZeeTV. However, T-Series has grown over the years through an upload of around 10000+ videos, SET India has around 17000+ videos and ZeeTV around 68000+ videos, whereas ChuChu TV has only 154 so far, making it a leader in its own right. In addition ChuChu TV has achieved this milestone in just 4 years since its inception. In terms of views, ChuChu TV has a whopping 12 billion views across all its channels. It ranks #1 in Asia Pacific region and in India and #2 worldwide in terms of subscribers in the family entertainment & pre-school education categories.
ChuChu TV is a YouTube based kid’s channel which offers educational videos and original nursery rhymes refreshed with a positive message. Designed to engage children through a series of upbeat songs and colourful animations, ChuChu TV has been making learning engaging and fun for toddlers in over 75 countries worldwide, truly making the channel a global phenomenon. Positive messages are at the heart of ChuChu TV’s entertaining songs and animations. Beloved nursery rhymes like “Chubby Cheeks” and “Baa Baa Black Sheep” have been re-written to promote the value of sharing and helping others, while “Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes” highlights the importance of exercise in a way that young children will understand. Their motto is ‘Spreading goodness among children,’ and the channel strives to keep to with every new video they offer to their young audience.
“We are delighted and proud to have made history by becoming the fastest growing family entertainment and preschool channel in the world on the back of just 154 videos. As a team, we have always believed in quality and positive messaging and this landmark is a thumbs up from our audience and care-givers. It tells us that we are on the right path and inspires us to push new boundaries, create iconic content, introduce consumer products and basically do more of everything that delights and educates our audiences across the world”, says Vinoth Chandar, Co-Founder and CEO, ChuChu TV.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 62 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 58 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 56 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020