Cake partners with Canal+, La Cabane and Thuristar
Paris, France – La Cabane Productions, the French company founded in 2015 by Perrine Gauthier and her partners have signed an agreement with French network CANAL+ and leading international kids’ entertainment specialist CAKE for the development of the CGI adventure and comedy series Mush-Mush and the Mushables.
Aimed at the upper preschool audience (4-7 years), Mush-Mush is intended for CANAL+’s channels Piwi+ and Canal+ Family. VRT-Ketnet has also confirmed its interest in coproducing Mush-Mush in Dutch-speaking Belgium, while RTS (French-speaking Switzerland) and RTBF-OUFtivi (French-speaking Belgium) have confirmed their intention to pre-buy the show. CAKE joins the project as co-producer and international distributor and discussions are already in progress with European and international buyers. Production is foreseen to begin at the start of 2018 with delivery starting early 2019.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 327 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 54 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 47 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 41 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020