London – Antenna Group, the international media and entertainment organization, has signed a deal with VICE Media’s youth-focused international TV network, VICELAND, to become the exclusive distributor of the channel’s award-winning original content across Central and Eastern Europe.
The deal sees Antenna Group’s international distribution arm, Antenna International Enterprises, represent more than 300 hours of original VICELAND content across CEE territories including Russia, Greece, Romania, Croatia and Hungary amongst other countries in the region, excluding Poland. The deal will incorporate VICELAND’s library of flagship programming, along with select VICE Media shows including Emmy-Winning docu-series ‘VICE’, which explores global issues such as conflict and corruption, anti-government rebellions and climate change.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 9.5k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 362 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 63 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- TBS, Sony Pictures Television sign global distribution and format agreement for ‘Time Is Money’ 54 views | posted on October 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020