London – Antenna Group, the international media and entertainment organization, has signed a deal with VICE Media’s youth-focused international TV network, VICELAND, to become the exclusive distributor of the channel’s award-winning original content across Central and Eastern Europe.
The deal sees Antenna Group’s international distribution arm, Antenna International Enterprises, represent more than 300 hours of original VICELAND content across CEE territories including Russia, Greece, Romania, Croatia and Hungary amongst other countries in the region, excluding Poland. The deal will incorporate VICELAND’s library of flagship programming, along with select VICE Media shows including Emmy-Winning docu-series ‘VICE’, which explores global issues such as conflict and corruption, anti-government rebellions and climate change.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 39 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020