TiVo brings ultimate entertainment to Cable Onda subscribers
Singapore — TiVo Corporation , a global leader in entertainment technology and audience insights, announced that Cable Onda, a leading television service provider in Panama and long-time TiVo partner, has agreed to expand its offerings and will soon offer its customers the latest TiVo Gateway DVR solution.
With the TiVo Gateway DVR, customers in Panama will have access to TiVo’s multi-room solution that complements Cable Onda’s TV offerings with available over-the-top (OTT) content, including Netflix, YouTube and hundreds of additional apps. Existing Passport Guide customers will also get a major upgrade, enhanced with a video on demand (VOD) Discovery Dashboard, restart/replay and network DVR.
The combination of both solutions, TiVo’s Gateway DVR and Discovery Dashboard, enables Cable Onda to serve current subscribers as well as attract new customers with a higher level of service. TiVo’s Gateway DVR offers a 4K UHD multi-room solution for DVR, tablets and smartphones that makes it easier for binge-watching, entertainment fanatics to find and enjoy their favourite shows and movies, across all their content sources, live or on-the-go.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 46 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 36 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 27 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020