Bermuda and Hong Kong – ABS has appointed Paolo Pusterla as the Managing Director of Europe, a role created as part of its growth in the region. In this position, Paolo is responsible for leading sales and business development all across Europe. He is based in Geneva, Switzerland.
Tom Choi, Chief Executive Officer of ABS said, “We are pleased to welcome Paolo as the new head for this region. Paolo has a comprehensive understanding of the video industry and rich portfolio experience. As head of sales for Europe, he will further enhance the ABS business and contribute to our development of new business for this market. He will also be a member of the Executive Committee.”
Prior to joining ABS, Paolo has held various business development roles with EBU, where he was responsible for expanding the Eurovision network globally. He has also held various leading positions with Eutelsat and Inmarsat. Paolo is a MBA graduate at INSEAD Fontainebleau France and holds a degree in Electronic Engineering with studies from UCLA, USA.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 31 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 28 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020