Mobile Connect digital identity logins gain traction in Singapore
Singapore – Singapore mobile users can look forward to logging in to EZ-Link, FOX Networks Group, HungryGoWhere, NETS, Singapore Press Holdings Limited (SPH), Singtel Dash, and WTS Travel websites and apps conveniently without having to register or remember their access details such as usernames and passwords for each of these digital services. Instead, they will soon enjoy logging in to the services via Mobile Connect, a trusted mobile authentication solution that offers greater online security, privacy and improved user experience.
With Mobile Connect, online service providers will be able to offer simpler sign-ups, reduce customer frustration and abandoned transactions due to authentication issues, and increase the likelihood of repeat business. Their customers will benefit too as they can simply and securely log in using their mobile numbers to top up stored value, stream video content, read news, buy travel services and make mobile payments.To protect customers’ privacy, a unique personal code will secure access to services that require greater levels of security. No information will be made available to service providers without their permission.
The seamless digital experience is made possible by the GSMA Mobile Connect authentication solution developed by the GSMA, which represents nearly 800 operators worldwide including M1 Limited (M1), Singtel and StarHub. Mobile Connect has been launched by 52 operators in 29 countries. In November 2016, M1, Singtel and StarHub announced a collaboration to launch Mobile Connect. Mobile Connect-supported online services are expected to be available later this year.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020