London, UK – Love Nature, a joint venture between Blue Ant Media and Smithsonian Networks, announced that its streaming video service, available in 60 countries worldwide, has launched on Amazon Channels in the UK.
Amazon Prime members in the UK will now have the opportunity to access Love Nature’s stunning wildlife and nature content by signing up for subscription to its streaming video app through Amazon Channels. Love Nature’s current programming lineup includes the UK exclusive of The Big Dry , from its celebrated natural history production partnership with Plimsoll Productions, Camp Zambia. Programming highlights also include the UK premiere of Ocean Voyagers , an Off the Fence documentary narrated by Meryl Streep, exploring motherhood and parenting in the breathtaking underwater world.
With the launch of Amazon Channels, Prime members can now add a wide range of TV channels to their Prime Video membership, live and on demand All Channels are available via the existing Prime Video app, with the same user experience, one-click to subscribe and play, and available anytime, anywhere, offering customers an easy and straightforward way to choose the TV entertainment they want.
Amazon Channels are available via the existing Prime Video app to watch anytime, anywhere through the Amazon Video app on Smart TVs, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire tablets and games consoles, and www.amazon.co.uk/channels.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 87 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 83 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 80 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020