Singapore – CNBC, the world’s leading business and financial news network, announced the return of Lasting Legacy for a second season. The new series will premiere on Thursday, 1 June 2017 and see CNBC’s Martin Soong and Karen Tso meet successful family businesses across Europe and Asia.The returning season, sponsored by UOB Private Bank, will showcase the stages of a family business lifecycle, including the challenges and opportunities they face.
The series will also look at how these unique businesses are navigating new technologies and a rapidly changing economic landscape while ensuring a smooth succession. In addition to European businesses like Swiss watchmaker Chopard and menswear brand Zegna, Asian titans like Indonesian tycoon Sukanto Tanoto of RGE Group and China’s Chu siblings of the Mission Hills Empire will be featured.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020