Singapore – Famed sportscaster John Dykes will bring his extensive expertise and knowledge back to Asia when he joins the FOX Sports Network in July 2017. He will host a new show that will give fans unique insights and perspectives on English football. The highly-experienced sportscaster is no stranger to football fans in Asia, who have enjoyed his trusted coverage of the Premier League for close to two decades.
Having worked with the biggest Premier League names, Dykes will access the English game’s movers and shakers, canvass the opinions of the journalists who break the stories, and, crucially, give the fans themselves a voice around English football. Dykes will be headquartered in Singapore and will be a consistent source of information and opinion through the growing FOX Sports digital platform, powered by FOXSportsAsia.com.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 250 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 80 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 78 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 73 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021