GMA Network strengthens nationwide TV ratings dominance
From April 1 to 30, the Kapuso Network increased its lead in National Urban Television Audience Measurement (NUTAM), garnering an average total day people audience share of 43.3 percent, besting ABS-CBN’s 35.1 percent by a remarkable 8.2 points. The margin is higher than the 5.4-point advantage posted by GMA versus ABS-CBN in March.
GMA likewise remained unbeatable in Urban Luzon, which accounts for 77 percent of the total urban TV household population in the country. In April, GMA posted an average total day people audience share of 50.4 percent, way ahead of ABS-CBN’s 28.9 percent.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.5k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020