Singapore – GEM hits a high note this month with the premiere of two popular series at the same time as Japan. Viewers across Southeast Asia can look forward to the highly anticipated singing contest I Can Sing in Japanese!, as well as the sequel to the original hit drama Your Home is My Business! Returns.
Hosted by multi-talented celebrity/artiste Nakai Masahiro and TV announcer Yukari Nishio, I Can Sing in Japanese! spotlights aspiring non-native Japanese singers with a passion for singing Japanese songs. This season, contestants will be assessed by a panel of celebrity judges comprising R&B and pop singer May J; singer-songwriter Tatsuya Ishii; as well as famed musician Tetsuya Komuro, who is widely hailed as one of the most influential figures in the Japanese music industry. I Can Sing in Japanese! Spring 2017 premieres on GEM at the same time as Japan on May 13.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020