Seoul, Korea – Asia’s leading content and media company CJ E&M is proud to announce that its hit TV dramas Guardian: The Lonely and Great God, Dear My Friends and Another Miss Oh received the most prestigious awards including Grand Award, Best Actor, Best Drama, Best Screenplay, Best Actress at the 53rd Baeksang Arts Awards, which took place at Coex Convention & Exhibition Center in Seoul. Baeksang Arts Awards, known as Korean Golden Globes, is Korea’s only awards to honour outstanding achievements of TV drama and film.
2016 record-breaking hit TV drama Guardian: The Lonely and Great God took home Grand Award and Best Actor. Having garnered immense popularity, Guardian: The Lonely and Great God is still being loved and talked about by fans even after it went off-air 4 months ago in Korea. Following its success in Korea, the fantasy drama has been sold to over 100 countries throughout Asia and Europe.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020