London, UK – Antenna Pictures, a UK-based production studio and division of Blue Ant Media, announced the appointment of Oliver Good to Head of Development and Isabelle Pavitt to Head of Production. Operating out of Antenna’s London office, Good is tasked with developing Antenna’s fast-growing slate of original content, while Pavitt will ensure the smooth-running and coordination of the studio’s shows in production.
Coinciding with this news is the recent greenlight of Antenna Pictures’ first original documentary, Just Not My Type for UK broadcaster, Channel 4 Education. In this powerful film, social historian and broadcaster Emma Dabiri explores the surprising and revealing world of modern dating in Britain and asks if young Britons are unwittingly more racist than ever before.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020