London and Amsterdam – Channel 5 and CBS Studios International announced a licensing agreement for the exclusive free-to-air broadcast rights to the #1 new series on U.S. television, Bull. The hit drama will premiere on 5USA in Summer 2017.
Bull, starring NCIS alum Michael Weatherly as the brilliant, brash and charming Dr. Bull, is inspired by the early career of TV’s most famous therapist, Dr. Phil McGraw, the founder of one of the most prolific trial consulting firms of all time. Dr. Bull is the ultimate puppet master as he combines psychology, human intuition and high tech data to learn what makes jurors, attorneys, witnesses and the accused tick.
Katie Keenan, Head of Acquisitions for Channel 5 and VIMN UK, said, “Michael Weatherly has an army of fans for his work on NCIS, and I’m thrilled that Channel 5 is able to bring his brand new series to the U.K. Our 5USA audience loves gripping U.S. drama, and I can’t wait for them to meet Dr. Jason Bull.”
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020