ZEE Entertainment gives a grand salute to the real Army
Mumbai, India – ZEE Entertainment has always focused on Women Empowerment, either through its content offerings or social initiatives. In the journey of empowering women, ZEE has launched a special initiative called ArmybehindtheArmy, which aims at recognising the selfless women behind our brave soldiers and who are the true source of their inspiration. With grit and quiet determination, they deal with perpetual anxiety, constant adaptation and perform multiple roles to make up for the absence of the man of the house who is away at the battlefront, serving the nation. It’s time to pay tribute to this silent Army behind the Army. The mothers, wives, sisters, and daughters – the unsung heroes of military life.
#ArmyBehindTheArmy has been created and conceptualised by ZEE’s creative agency – FCB Ulka Advertising. Going beyond a mere advertising idea, this initiative is rooted in real life and aims to give army wives and mothers the honor they truly deserve for their role in nurturing families, building strong communities and a healthy nation. It also brings to light the epic work which this real army behind the brave soldiers does, to support its families.
For the past 25 years, ZEE has supported and given Indian women a voice onscreen through its content as well as sought betterment for them through on-ground social initiatives. #ArmyBehindTheArmy is another major step taken by ZEE in this direction. This special initiative was launched at the ZEE Cine Awards on 1st April 2017. A 2-minute salutation anthem video capturing the idea was also presented by Anushka Sharma who herself hails from an army family.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 53 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020