London – Woodcut Media announces deal with the Sky free-to-air channel Pick to produce a second season of the true crime series Britain’s Most Evil Killers and its international counterpart World’s Most Evil Killers. Season two is scheduled to air on Pick in 2018.
Season one of Britain’s Most Evil Killers has been a standout success for Pick, with almost every transmission bringing in consolidated audiences that more than double their 52Wk slot averages. In particular, episode 2 consolidated at 371k, +161% on slot average, the best performing Sunday 10pm slot on the channel in 5 years and, at 2.2%, the Pick’s highest ever share performance in that slot.
The international version of the series, World’s Most Evil Killers, was pre-sold to RTL for German-speaking Europe in January this year. The extended 20 episode series has been adjusted for local audiences and licensed in a multi-year deal.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 46 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 36 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 27 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020