London – Woodcut Media announces deal with the Sky free-to-air channel Pick to produce a second season of the true crime series Britain’s Most Evil Killers and its international counterpart World’s Most Evil Killers. Season two is scheduled to air on Pick in 2018.
Season one of Britain’s Most Evil Killers has been a standout success for Pick, with almost every transmission bringing in consolidated audiences that more than double their 52Wk slot averages. In particular, episode 2 consolidated at 371k, +161% on slot average, the best performing Sunday 10pm slot on the channel in 5 years and, at 2.2%, the Pick’s highest ever share performance in that slot.
The international version of the series, World’s Most Evil Killers, was pre-sold to RTL for German-speaking Europe in January this year. The extended 20 episode series has been adjusted for local audiences and licensed in a multi-year deal.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 79 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 56 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 53 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 53 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020