London – Woodcut Media announces deal with the Sky free-to-air channel Pick to produce a second season of the true crime series Britain’s Most Evil Killers and its international counterpart World’s Most Evil Killers. Season two is scheduled to air on Pick in 2018.
Season one of Britain’s Most Evil Killers has been a standout success for Pick, with almost every transmission bringing in consolidated audiences that more than double their 52Wk slot averages. In particular, episode 2 consolidated at 371k, +161% on slot average, the best performing Sunday 10pm slot on the channel in 5 years and, at 2.2%, the Pick’s highest ever share performance in that slot.
The international version of the series, World’s Most Evil Killers, was pre-sold to RTL for German-speaking Europe in January this year. The extended 20 episode series has been adjusted for local audiences and licensed in a multi-year deal.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 81 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 72 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 60 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 59 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020