Istanbul – Turkish Electro Technology Exporters’ Association (TET) is a professional establishment, which deals with the export activities of its members. Every year, TET awards three Turkish dramas that makes biggest amount of export revenue to the country, which is called Export Success Awards.
Kanal D’s well-known drama, War of the Roses, produced by MED Yapım, tooks the second place in Export Success Awards in the Drama Export Success Category in 2016.Award Ceremony was held on April 14 in Istanbul Four Seasons Hotel. Ozge Bulut Marasli, Doğan TV Deputy CEO, Ezgi Ural, Director Content Sales & Business Development, Kerim Emrah Turna, Director Content Sales & Business Development and Fatih Aksoy, General Manager MED Yapım, actors Canan Ergüder and Barış Kılıç from War of the Roses attended to the ceremony.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 53 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 49 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020