Cologne, Amsterdam, Cannes – Breakout game show is an original U.S. format created and produced by Glassman Media and SpringHill Entertainment in Association with Universal Television Alternative Studios. Global content creator, producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group announced that they have signed a first series deal for The Wall in Germany.
Endemol Shine Germany has been commissioned by RTL in Germany to produce 7 episodes of the international smash hit format from Glassman Media, SpringHill Entertainment and Universal Television Alternative Studios. The No. 1 game show in the US on NBC and the highest rated game show this year in France on TF1, The Wall is a tense, heart-stopping quiz which requires both the right answers and the right bounces in order to win a life-changing cash prize.
A combination of quiz, luck and strategy set against the background of a highly dramatic and interactive set piece, a pair of teammates must work together to tackle the mammoth wall. Emotions run high as green and red balls fall down The Wall, determining monumental gains and heartbreaking losses.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 45 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 41 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 35 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 26 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020