Singapore – Tech Storm signs the first Commerce Partnership MOU with Aladdin Street Singapore. Tech Storm, the region’s entrepreneur TV for made-in-Asia entrepreneurs signs a MOU with South East Asia’s premium halal marketplace, Aladdin Street Singapore, to bring bespoke gadgets from both international brands and Asian inventors to trend savvy users.
It’s a first of its kind collaboration between a digital content TV network and e-marketplace platform. The partnership brings a wide spectrum of curated bespoke tech gadgets to users seeking premium products in this category and creates greater opportunities for Asian inventors to reach new users.
Tech Storm is a next-generation media that delivers inspiring video, 24-hour TV channel that covers 25 pan-Asian countries and editorial content to satisfy a fast growing global community of tech loving fans across Asia Pacific markets; helping them discover technology industry’s coolest inventions and the entrepreneurs behind them.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 51 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020