New Zealand – Deal includes exclusive rights to programming from CBS, The CW and SHOWTIME .New series, including the highly-anticipated Twin Peaks, will screen exclusively across SKY’s platforms in New Zealand, as part of a new long-term volume deal with CBS Studios International.
“This is a significant deal for SKY, and reinforces our commitment to make great content available to as many New Zealanders as possible across our services. We have worked closely together for a number of years and it’s exciting to not only renew our agreement but to broaden it with the addition of exclusivity around SHOWTIME content,” said Lisa Clements, SKY’s Head of Acquisitions, Entertainment & Movies.
The multi-year deal gives SKY a raft of exclusive content across three prestigious programming brands – CBS, The CW and SHOWTIME – ensuring that current series and new and future series will be available across SKY’s pay channels, free-to-air on Prime and streaming service NEON.
SKY’s Director of Entertainment Content Travis Dunbar believes the key to the success of the partnership with CBS is the breadth of their programming output, which has seen the launch of quality network series across a variety of channels and platforms designed to appeal to SKY’s broad customer base.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020