One Digital Entertainment garners 1 billion monthly views
India – The digital entertainment network One Digital Entertainment is now the most watched creators’ network in the country, garners 1 billion monthly views on YouTube alone in March, and continues getting a billion views each month, firmly establishing its undisputed leadership in the digital domain.
Credited for changing the landscape of digital entertainment in India, One Digital Entertainment has not just attracted mainstream talent onto the digital platform but recognized fresh talent and established their presence on the digital medium. Today, One Digital Entertainment boasts of an unbeaten repertoire of managing over 800 creators’ digital presence, and have been able to engage this talent with global & national brands including Micromax, Mahindra, Reebok, Yatra.com, Vodafone, Jack & Jones, Virgin Atlantic, Dominos, Amazon, Gionee, Dunkin Donuts, Huawei, Veet and Lakme among others.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 44 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 41 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 35 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 26 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020