Korea -Netflix has signed an exclusive international licensing agreement with JTBC, a South Korean nationwide general cable TV and broadcasting company, for the network’s new Friday/Saturday TV series Man x Man.
Apart from being a Netflix original series, Man x Man is also Netflix’s first simulcast of a Korean drama in over 20 languages to millions of subscribers across the world. Except for Korea and the US, Man x Man will stream globally on Netflix the same time as it premiers on JTBC. In Korea, the series will be live on Netflix an hour after airing on JTBC; and in the U.S., Man x Man will be in two parts, each part comprising eight episodes each.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 70 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020