USA – Paris-LA based producer and distributor Prime Entertainment Group just closed a significant deal with the U.S. renowned channel National Geographic Mundo airing in the United States for a Spanish speaking audience.
NatGeo Mundo was launched in 2011 broadcasting in American Spanish and available to approximately 86,144,000 pay television households in the United States. It is the first Spanish-language offering from the National Geographic Society in the United States and features high-quality, family friendly original programming involving nature, science, culture, and history.
The channel went for the documentary Those on the other side from Prime Entertainment Group’s catalog to be aired in the United States of America and the Caribbean’s. The program follows the extraordinary life of ordinary Mexican families living on both sides of the border, a particularly polemic subject in today’s political context.
- ZEASN and New ID to incorporate popular K-content in WhaleLive 83 views | posted on April 8, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 65 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 58 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 42 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020