Bangkok, Thailand – HBO Asia announced that it has entered into an exclusive partnership with Advance Info Service (AIS) in Thailand to offer its bouquet of six 24-hour, commercial-free premium movie channels – HBO, HBO SIGNATURE, HBO HITS, HBO FAMILY, RED By HBO and CINEMAX, via the internet and on mobile devices.
Available to its fixed broadband and mobile subscribers since March, HBO’s bouquet of channels are available via IPTV on AIS Playbox, as well as on the on-demand service, HBO GO, via the mobile app, AIS Play. This is the first time subscribers in Thailand will be able to stream HBO content and access it anytime, anywhere via their mobile devices across multiple screens. This also marks the inaugural launch of HBO GO in Thailand. Another first for HBO subscribers in Thailand is dual language audio options in English and Thai for selected titles.
To mark the launch of HBO’s bouquet of channels on AIS in Thailand, GAME OF THRONES star, Liam Cunningham who plays Ser Davos Seaworth, the Onion Knight, in the hit HBO Original series, is in Bangkok (#SerDavosInBKK) for the ‘AIS World Class Entertainment’ event. The new season of the epic fantasy series premieres in Asia the same time as the U.S. on Monday, July 17 at 8am (BKK.JKT) / 9am (SIN.HKG).
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020